No products in the cart.
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbs honey
- 2 tbs avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 and 1/2 cup cassava flour
- On a medium sized pan, wilt 3 cups of spinach. This should only take a few minutes on a medium heat
- Add the spinach and water into a food processor and blend until there are no large pieces of spinach left. It should be a very smooth liquid when it’s done
- Add the honey and avocado oil and stir well
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add in the salt and cassava flour
- This is when the dough becomes crumbly, so you’ll have to use your hands to mix and roll together into a large dough ball
- Cut the dough into little pieces and form into small balls about the size of your palm. The smaller the ball the smaller the tortilla will be
- Place one ball in between two sheets of parchment paper and carefully roll it flat with a rolling pin until it’s thin enough to be a tortilla. I kept mine a little thicker because I was worried about breaking them, but I definitely could have gone thinner
- Repeat each step for each ball of dough
- Cook each flat tortilla on a pan on medium heat on both sides until they are fully cooked. It takes a few minutes on each side, but just check for little brown circles to ensure it’s ready
- Let cool and store in the fridge! Enjoy!
*These are better when they are fresh so I’d recommend eating them right after or for a few days after, rather than any longer!