No products in the cart.
One of my favorite foods growing up was crepes. My mom still makes her own recipe almost weekly and we always sit down as a family and make our own sweet filled crepes. We’d fill them jams, Nutella spread, almond butter, fresh fruit, nuts, and so much more. I associate happy memories with crepes which is why I am so happy that I was finally able to make my own gluten free version! These babies are gluten free, dairy free, paleo, and beyond easy to make. Just takes a little patience to cook them properly, but it’s so worth it. Hope you guys love it!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- avocado or coconut oil to cook with
- Throw all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk together. *** I couldn’t get all the ingredients to mix perfectly without clumps from the flour, so I ended up throwing everything into my food processor and blending until it was super smooth. This only took a few seconds and it came out perfectly smooth
- Use a wide flat pan and spray it with a little oil to keep the crepes from sticking. Heat the pan to a lower medium heat and only start to cook once it’s fully warmed up
- Pour about 1/4 cup of the mixture into the center of the pan, and carefully swirl the pan around so that it covers the whole pan. The mixture should fill the pan, but still be on the thinner side (you should almost be able to see through it)
- Once it almost cooks through, carefully flip the crepe onto the other side so it can cook on both sides. The other side should only take a few seconds
- Let cool and enjoy! I made about 12 medium sized crepes, but this may vary depending on the size of your pan