Chocolate and fruit may be one of my favorite combos. I love the tangy fruit combined with the smooth dark chocolate and possibly a pinch of sea salt… honestly, I’m drooling just talking about it. These cookies are insanely simple to make and they are gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and even grain free. Hope you guys like them as much as I do 🙂
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 5 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate bar
- Mix together all the wet ingredients first (leave out raspberries)
- Add in the dry and stir super well, break apart any clumps formed in the batter
- Add the chocolate chunks and mix evenly
- Add in the raspberries and gently stir. They will break apart into the batter a little, but that’s okay! Don’t over stir so some of the raspberries stay whole
- This is a wet batter, so gently use a spoon to scoop out the batter onto a lined baking sheet to create cookie shapes. They will rise and spread a little, so leave some room between each one and try not to “overfill” each cookie. A little goes a long way with these!
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the tops and sides are golden brown. Once they are done, you can press a chocolate cube into each one, or just sprinkle a little sea salt (or both) and enjoy!