gluten free, dairy free, soy free, grain free, no bake!!
Honesty time: I don’t actually eat peanut butter! This is the first recipe that I’ve ever made, that I couldn’t actually eat and it was very weird. My brother loves peanut butter, so I waned to make him a dessert that he would really enjoy. I made this exact same recipe for myself, but I subbed almond butter for the peanut butter and it worked perfectly. Feel free to sub any nut butter if you prefer it! I hope you guys love this recipe as much as my brother did lol!
- 2/3 + 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 cup peanut butter (looser consistency) (can sub any other nut butter!)
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp collagen
- 1-2 tbsp sprinkles
- Mix together the wet ingredients and stir well to break apart the honey and peanut butter
- Add in the dry ingredients (except for the sprinkles) and mix well. It should form a thick and smooth dough
- Using a flat, lined container, press the dough flat. The thickness is totally up to you! If you want thicker bars, use a smaller container
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of the bars and use your hand to press them into the dough. This will make sure they stick!
- Let them chill in the freezer for a few hours, cut into squares, and enjoy!