You can literally never go wrong when you combine two desserts into one. Especially if those desserts are brownies and cookies. I wanted to make a recipe that was accessible to anyone, especially if you’re not a big fan of spending too much time in the kitchen or don’t have all those ingredients typically needed to make something clean and sweet. So that’s why I used Simple Mills for this recipe! You can just head out to your nearest Whole Foods for the brownies and cookies and bake yourself the sweetest and BEST dessert you’ll ever have. The brownies are super fudgy and the cookies are perfectly crunchy. This recipe is also gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. You can also make it vegan if you want it to be! Hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do 🙂 Happy baking!
- 1 box Simple Mills brownie mix
- 9 Simple Mills chocolate chip crunchy cookies
- 1/3 cup melted chocolate chips
- Prepare the brownie mix as instructed on the box. You can totally sub a flax egg for a regular egg in this recipe to make it vegan
- Bake the brownies for about 20 minutes at 350
- As soon as you take them out, press the cookies on top. When the brownies are hot, the cookies should press in perfectly and mold into the brownies
- Let the brownies cool completely, cut into 9 even squares, and drizzle with chocolate
- Top each one with a pinch of sea salt and enjoy!