No products in the cart.
Is there anything better than pancakes on a Sunday? I love waking up a little later on a Sunday morning and making the most decadent plate of pancakes. But it doesn’t stop there! I love to add an array of toppings from yogurt, nut butters, berry compotes, fresh fruit, and of course, chocolate chips. If I really have time, I’ll even sit outside with a coffee in hand and truly start the day off right. I just had to share this recipe for the most simple and easy gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, and paleo pancakes. I’ll add the toppings I had on this plate in the ingredients list below so you can recreate it if you want. I highly recommend this exact plate on a Sunday morning or brunch, trust me, you won’t regret it even a little 🙂 Happy baking and Happy weekend friends!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp applesauce
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (OR HU Kitchen GEMS)
- optional (for a little sweetness) 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 10 mashed up raspberries
- dairy free yogurt
- smooth almond butter
- bee pollen
- extra chocolate chips
- Add the wet ingredients together in a bowl and mix well
- Add in the dry and stir to create an even and smooth batter. The batter will be a little thicker than usual pancake batter, but that’s perfect to make these thick and fluffy (no chocolate chips yet)
- On a non stick pan (or spray with avocado or coconut oil) use a spoon to pour the batter into pancake shapes. The batter is thicker, so use the back of the spoon to spread them out a little. Do this on a low to medium heat
- Keep them thick to make them fuller! Add the chocolate chips onto one side before flipping. This ensures that each pancake gets the perfect amount of chocolate chips
- Let them cool, top, and enjoy!