5 INGREDIENT, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, refined sugar free almond butter chocolate chunk cookie dough bars. Topped them with extra chocolate and a pinch of sea salt for extra flavor!
Guys, I’m obsessed with all things almond butter. I actually used to really not like it, but something clicked a little while back and now I’m hooked. I’m constantly trying to find new ways to incorporate this versatile ingredient into my recipes, and what better way than by making fudge bars. I’m absolutely in love with this simple recipe which makes me even happier to share it. I hope you guys love it as much as I do! Happy eating 🙂
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup almond butter (thicker consistency)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- Mix the almond butter, maple, and coconut sugar together to create an even and smooth liquid mixture
- Add in the coconut flour and mix well. Depending on the almond butter consistency, you may have to add a little extra coconut flour to thicken the batter a little
- Using a lined tin or Tupperware container, press the batter into the bottom to create an even layer of the “fudge”
- Press the chocolate chunks on top and sprinkle with a little sea salt
- Let chill in the freezer overnight, chop into squares or rectangles, and enjoy!