If you’re not excited about these cookies just by the name, I don’t know what more I can say! These double chocolate maple cookies are gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and refined sugar free so they’re perfect for literally everyone in your life. I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do. Happy baking!
- 1 bar melted chocolate
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 flax egg (1 tbsp flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- Make the flax egg by combining the water and flax seed in a small bowl, mix, and let it thicken in the fridge for about 15 minutes
- Melt one bar of chocolate or 1/2 cup chocolate chips if you prefer
- Add in the other wet ingredients and mix well, evenly distributing the chocolate
- Add in the dry ingredients and stir evenly. The batter should be a thinner batter than normal cookie dough
- Using a spoon, evenly scoop the batter onto a lined baking tray and leave some space in between each one since they will spread a little
- Bake for about 20 minutes at 350 or until golden brown
- Top with a pinch of sea salt and enjoy!!