Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Refined Sugar Free.
So easy to make and tastes great every time!
Note: if you’re missing one of the ingredients, don’t hesitate to sub out something else. For example: if you’re out of pumpkin seeds, you can use another type of seed or even nut. It may change the consistency of the cookie slightly, but it’ll taste great regardless 🙂
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- In a food processor, blend the coconut flakes, slivered almonds, and pumpkin seeds until they form a well mixed, evenly blended, mixture
- In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and the dry together in the bowl (leave out chocolate chips for now) and mix well
- Once the mixture is evenly mixed, add in the chocolate chips and mix
- Using cookie scoop, gently scoop out the mixture onto a lined baking dish leaving a little space in between each cookie
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes or until golden brown
- Chill and enjoy!