Single Serve recipes always turn out to be some of fave. You guys know how much I love spending time in the kitchen, but sometimes I’m just not in the mood to try and make a full recipe. I either don’t have enough ingredients for 12 cookies or 1 whole cake or I simply want something sweet in the moment and don’t have the patience to wait 30 minutes for a dessert to bake in the oven. So single serve is always the solution. The ingredients are minimal, the steps are easy, and usually it takes about 5 minutes to follow the steps and microwave it. So easy and so tasty! Hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do!
PS: if you’re interested in more single serve recipes, I have a whole ebook with over 40 single serve recipes featuring both sweet and savory recipes. Click Here to check it out!
- ¼ cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp applesauce
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- sprinkle of chocolate chunks
- Mix together the wet ingredients and stir well
- Add in the dry and mix to create a smooth and even batter
- Pour the batter into a lined or non stick large mug and microwave for about 1 and ½ minutes
- Top with chocolate chips and a sprinkle of coconut flakes and enjoy!