What’s your favorite time of the year? Mine is 100% the fall and winter seasons. Now, I know thats technically a long period of time, like half the year, but those seasons are the BEST time of the year. I love the feeling of a crisp afternoon walk that’s only comfortable with a sweater and leggings. I love cold days where you have to wear a scarf and a hat and boots. I thrive during this time of year for so many reasons, including food!
I love all the food accompanied by these seasons. Cinnamon anything, pumpkin breads, apple cider muffins, and so many more. That is exactly why I made this recipe. I know pancakes are so amazing on their own, but how do we improve them? Add so much cinnamon and apple chunks. I am totally obsessed with this recipe and I hope you guys love it as much as I do! Happy breakfast-ing 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 finely chopped apple chunks
- Throw all ingredients into a blender (except the apples) and blend until a smooth batter is formed
- Once the batter is ready, chop up the apple and hand mix the pieces into the batter
- Heat up a skillet or pan to a medium heat with a little avocado oil and make the pancakes one by one! Tip: use an ice cream scooper to measure out the same amount every time!
- Top and enjoy! My favorite toppings: granola, yogurt, almond butter, extra cinnamon, fruit, more cinnamon