A simple and easy frosting you can use for any occasion. Perfect as a muffin topping, a donut glaze, or even a dipping sauce for your favorite sweet treat. This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and refined sugar free. It’s only 5 ingredients and can be modified if you don’t have to eat a vegan diet. Hope you guys like it!
Note: In these photos, I used the Simple Mills pumpkin bread mix as my “base.” I’ve been craving anything pumpkin since it got a little cold outside, so I used their easy dough to make muffins. Topping these muffins with my frosting may be the best thing I’ve ever done haha!
Cinnamon Yogurt Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1/2 cup vegan cream cheese (Kite Hill Plain)
- 2/3 cup cashew yogurt (Forager)
- 1/4 cup smooth almond butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until smooth
- Chill in the fridge overnight in a frosting bag
- Frost! Note: this frosting is not as "sturdy" as basic frostings. You cannot pipe shapes with it, BUT, it is perfect to place on and smooth with a knife 🙂