Perfect combination of crispy outer layer and a soft, sweet center. So tasty and perfect for everyone in your life.
Refined Sugar Free
Easy to make
Note: I really had to hunt down a white chocolate bar that was vegan in order to make these. If you can’t find one, you can sub for a different kind of chocolate bar.
White Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 crushed up white chocolate bar (vegan)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine all ingredients (except the chocolate) in a bowl and mix super well
- Add in the chocolate and gently fold them into the batter
- Using a small ice cream scooper, scoop out cookie shapes onto a lined baking sheet. Leave a little space in between each cookie
- Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!