One of my favorite desserts growing up was brownies. I loved to pair warm brownies with sweet vanilla ice cream. So, these days, I’m always trying to one up my own brownie recipes. This is yet another attempt and I think it turned out amazing!
They’re gluten free
refined sugar free
and vegan too!
Hope you guys like them, happy baking 🙂
Fudgy Fudge Brownies
- 1/4 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 flax eggs regular eggs work too!
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Make the two flax eggs (1 tbsp flax, 3 tbsp water per egg) and let them sit in the fridge to thicken
- Once thick, add in the other wet ingredients and mix well
- Add in the dry and stir
- Add the chocolate chips to the batter and gently fold them in
- Pour the batter into a lined brownie dish and bake for about an hour at 350
- Let cool, cut, and enjoy!