READ BEFORE MAKING:
The reason why I love this recipe so much is because, while there are so many basic ingredients that you might have in your room already, you can easily sub them out for ones you may have easier access to. I created this recipe because I had little amounts of a lot of ingredients left in my pantry so I threw them into a blender to see what would happen. If you don’t have this wide of a variety, you can easily add in the ones you do. For example:
1/3 cup pecans REPLACE WITH 1/3 cup almonds
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds REPLACE WITH 1/3 cup of another nut
2 tbsp maple REPLACE WITH 2 tbsp honey
Just make sure that you substitute out equal amounts of each ingredient. Don’t leave something out all together because it’s likely the dough will not be the same!
The only ingredients you shouldn’t replace with anything is the cacao, coconut flour, and applesauce. Those are key to the consistency.
No Bake Fudge Balls
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup pecans
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- In a food processor, blend together the dry ingredients. There may be some larger chunks of the nuts left, but that’s ok!
- Add in the wet ingredients and blend one more time to create a thick and sticky batter
- Use your hands to roll the batter into evenly sized balls (tip: slightly wet your hands to keep the batter from sticking to them)
- Optional: Roll the balls in shredded coconut
- Place the balls into the freezer overnight and enjoy! Let them defrost a little before eating to soften them up a little