It’s never too late in the year to make/eat ice cream right?
Since I’m basically craving ice cream 24/7 365 days a year, I wanted to make a flavor that really fit the season. In the summer I’m always craving things like fruit, but once fall hits, it’s pumpkin spice all day long. So, my cravings are exactly what inspired this recipe. I just adapted my usual go to nice cream recipe, but added in the best pumpkin spice ingredients. I hope you really feel the fall feels with this recipe!
Literally the easiest thing to make!
Pumpkin Spice Nice Cream
- 3 large frozen bananas
- 4 tbsp almond milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup almond butter (sub any other nut butter)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (honey works too)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- If you haven't done this to start, chop up the bananas and freeze them overnight. The frozen bananas are key to the perfect consistency of the nice cream
- Add the frozen bananas, along with all the other ingredients, into a food processor and blend until a smooth, thick consistency is formed. Watch out for any chunks or larger pieces that didn't blend all the way
- Pour the mixture into a lined container and smooth out the top
- Freeze overnight
- When you're ready to eat, remove from the freezer and let it defrost for about 5 minutes. Use an ice cream scooper to smoothly scoop out the nice cream and enjoy!