I don’t think this recipe needs a caption.
I’m hooked. Gluten free, dairy free, vegan, and refined sugar free. Super easy to make and so tasty every time! Hope you guys like it and happy Halloween friends 🙂
Pumpkin Caramel Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate
- Pour 1/2 of the chocolate into the mold. I used a pumpkin shaped tray to make these themed, but you can use a basic mold, any shape any size! Make sure to go up the sides of the molds so the filling doesn't spill out. Freeze for about 10 minutes so the chocolate can harden
- Make the filling while the first layer of chocolate is freezing. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a small bowl and make sure the filling is well mixed
- Fill each cup with the filling to the top
- Cover the filling with the second 1/2 of chocolate, covering the filling super well
- Freeze for an hour!
- Remove from the mold and enjoy! Top with a pinch of sea salt (optional) and enjoy