So easy to make and so freaking good! Hope you guys likes it 🙂 Happy baking.
Gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free, and vegan!
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup M&Ms
- Combine all wet and dry ingredients in one bowl (except the M&Ms) and mix super well. The dough should be thick, easy to mold, but maybe slightly sticky
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out even sized balls of dough and roll them into smooth balls. Place them spread out on the baking sheet because they will spread
- Press about 5 or 6 M&Ms into each cookie or more if you're feeling it 🙂
- Bake at 350 for about 18-20 minutes, chill, and enjoy!