A quick cake made with crunchy almond butter, pumpkin puree, and only 4 other ingredients. In case you guys have not noticed by now, I am so obsessed with mug cakes and single serve recipes, both sweet and savory. About a year ago, I decided I was SO obsessed that I needed to come up with an entire ebook dedicated to them. So I did it. I created a book full of single serve recipes to make your baking and cooking life a lot easier. If you are interested in buying that book, you can do so here.
In the meantime however, I haven’t stopped making new mug cakes. Like this one here, these are all free for your pleasure. I have such a fun time making new ones that I can’t possibly stop making them. This one is definitely one of my faves because it goes along with my favorite time of the year.
It’s also: GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE, and REFINED SUGAR FREE
I hope you guys like it as much as I do. Happy eating friends 🙂
Crunchy Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips (leave a little for the top)
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl and mix well
- Pour the batter into a slightly oiled mug or ramekin
- Top with extra chocolate chips and microwave on high for 1 minute
- Top with a pinch of sea salt and enjoy!