For when you don’t have time to make breakfast, plan the night before and you will have breakfast ready to go for a few days in a row! Overnight oats is such a favorite of mine so I love creating new, tasty versions to switch up my go-to breakfast. I call this version: Fruity Overnight Oats because is it truly so fruity, featuring my new fave fruity drink: Karuna.
Check out the latest on Chen’s Plate
You guys know I love spending time in the kitchen, so much so that I dedicated my whole life to baking and cooking and creating new recipes to share with all of you. I do, however, tend to stick to my favorite things when it comes down to actually making something new. I use gluten…
My fiance and I have been living together for more than 6 months and have been feeling a little stuck in the kitchen lately. When we first moved in together, we had so many recipes we wanted to try and new foods we wanted to eat together. However, after a few months, we found ourselves…
For when you don’t have time to make breakfast, plan the night before and you will have breakfast ready to go for a few days in a row! Overnight oats is such a favorite of mine so I love creating new, tasty versions to switch up my go-to breakfast. I call this version: Fruity Overnight…
What to expect in Fruity Overnight Oats
Fruity overnight oats are made with gluten free oats which makes this recipe 100% GF
Featuring Karuna as the base liquid in this recipe, no dairy products were used!
Fruity overnight oats can also be vegan, just sub honey for maple syrup.
What makes this recipe the BEST
- Gluten Free Oats: oats are high in vitamins and minerals! I love eating oatmeal first thing in the morning to fill my day with the best nutrients.
- Karuna Juice: my new favorite product to use in overnight oats and in my day to day life. Karuna drinks are made with real, whole ingredients that make my belly and heart happy.
- Honey: I love using honey or maple syrup to easily sweeten my baked goods. If you prefer to keep this recipe vegan, sub the same amount of maple syrup for honey.
- Fresh Blackberries: who doesn’t love fresh fruit?
- Cashew Butter: feel free to sub any other nut butter for cashew butter.
Let’s get cookin (or chillin in this case)
Fruity Overnight Oats
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup Karuna Juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup berries
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- In a bowl or tupperware container, combine all ingredients except the blackberries and stir well!
- Once smooth, add in the berries and gently stir them in.
- Top the container and store in the fridge overnight!
- In the morning, top with almond butter, granola, more berries, or anything else you like 🙂 ENJOY