Have you tried granola butter?? Ali Bonar is the amazing human that created it. It’s one of my new favorite products and I’m totally obsessed with it. If you haven’t had the chance to try it, please check out her personal insta @avokween and check out her product insta @kweenandco. She recently came out with a new flavor of the original granola butter: pumpkin spice. And since it’s finally the season, I just had to get my hands on a jar. This stuff it just too amazing; it tastes like ground teddy grahams in a jar. I knew I had to make a new recipe as soon as I got it in the mail. I was thinking all the fall flavors in one amazing loaf. And don’t forget to top each slice with extra granola butter because it’s truly the only way to eat it 🙂
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup Granola Butter
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 4 tsp applesauce
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice (or just cinnamon!)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch sea salt
Optional add ins:
- 4 chopped up pitted dates
- chocolate chunks
- pumpkin seeds
- Combine all wet ingredients in one bowl and mix well. It should form a smooth mixture.
- Combine dry ingredients and add in. Make sure to stir well! The dough should be on the thicker side.
- Optional: mix in chopped up pitted dates and chocolate chunks. Keep a few chocolate chunks to add to the top.
- Pour into a lined loaf pan and top the loaf with chocolate chunks before baking. You can also add pumpkin seeds for an added crunch.
- Bake at 350 for about 55 minutes to an hour. This can totally vary depending on your oven, so just check periodically using a toothpick. If the toothpick comes out clean: you are ready to go!
- Let cool, slice, and enjoy. Don’t forget to top with extra granola butter!