No products in the cart.
There is seriously nothing better than Sunday Morning breakfast/brunch. I tend to wake up a little bummed on Sundays because I know the weekend is almost over. So rather then ruin my Sunday by being totally bummed, I make myself the best first meal of the day. This starts my day off on the right foot and I feel like it sets me up for a positive week. Maybe this is all in my head, but either way, I love breakfast/brunch so I’m always there for it.
Sunday Morning pancakes may be my favorite right now. I wanted to create a recipe that was easy to make and didn’t take long because I definitely don’t have the patience to wait for them to be ready. That’s why I made these only 6 ingredients, no gluten, no dairy, and no refined sugars. So easy and tasty and they make for the perfect base for all my fave toppings. I hope you guys love the recipe as much as I do!
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour (you can blend oats or buy flour)
- 1//2 cup blueberry yogurt (or any other flavor you want)
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl and stir well
- Add in the wet and mix evenly to create the pancake batter
- Heat up a pan with a little ghee or avocado oil (low heat makes for better/ more even pancakes)
- Using a spoon or an ice cream scooper, pour the batter onto the pan to create the pancake shapes
- Once little bubbles start to form on the top of the pancakes and the edges start to brown, gently flip them to cook both sides evenly
- Repeat these steps to make all the pancakes
- Cool, top, and enjoy!