No products in the cart.
This may be one of my favorite recipes I’ve ever made. I made something similar a while back, but I adjusted the recipe a little and it got even better. I really love the texture and flavor of this bread and I’m so excited to share it with you guys.
This recipe was inspired by one of my favorite holidays: Rosh Hashanah or the Jewish New Year. During this holiday we eat apples and honey to wish ourselves and our family a sweet new year. I wanted to create a recipe to go along with this notion which led me to: honey oat bread.
This bread is gluten free, dairy free, and refined sugar free. The ingredients are super simple and the recipe is so easy to make. I hope you guys love this recipe as much as I do!
Happy baking 🙂
- 2 3/4 cups oat flour
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Make oat flour or you can buy it pre-made. Use about 3 cups Bob’s Red Mill gluten free oats and grind them up in a blender
- Combine oat flour with the dry ingredients (salt, baking soda, baking powder)
- In a separate bowl mix the milk, eggs, and honey until it’s well combined
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a pre-lined loaf pan and bake at 350 for about 30 to 35 minutes. This is subject to change depending on your oven so just check with a toothpick to make sure it’s ready
- Let cool completely before cutting into it! Happy baking!