No products in the cart.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten free Bob’s Red Mill Oats
- 1/2 pear (to top)
- Start by placing the 1/2 pear face down on a lined baking dish and bake at 350 for about 10 minutes
- While it’s baking, pour the milk, cinnamon, and maple into a small pot and bring to a light boil. Stir to mix in the cinnamon and maple
- Once bubbles have started forming, pour the oats into the liquid and stir. Keep stirring until the oats have started to absorb the liquid and formed a thicker mixture
- Pour the oats into a bowl and top with the pear slice. Add a little extra cinnamon and top and add any extra toppings like yogurt and almond butter. Enjoy!