There might truly be no better combo than coffee and chocolate. I don’t even drink coffee, but a little mixed in with chocolate is seriously one of my new addictions. Which is why this recipe was created. I bought a bottle of Rebbl Reishi Cold-Brew and I just knew I could make something sweet with it. All you need to make this recipe is a food processor (I just use my ninja), a rectangular Tupperware, and a freezer. No baking, no cooking, just blending and freezing! This recipe is definitely heavy on the nuts, so if you’re not a nuts person these might not be for you. But! There’s no added sugar, no dairy, no gluten, but full of flavor. Hope you guys enjoy this recipe as much as I did. I made these and ate them in less than a week… no shame.
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tbs Soom Foods Tahini
- 1/4 cup Rebbl Cold Brew
- 1/3 cup melted Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- Blend the bottom layer in a food processor, making sure that all nuts have been broken apart fully. The mixture should be slightly sticky, but easy to mold.
- Line a Tupperware with parchment paper and press the layer firmly into the bottom. Creating a thicker base for the bars.
- Blend the the middle layer making sure that all ingredients have been well processed. Press this layer onto the first layer and let firm up in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt chocolate with the cold brew and coconut oil and pour on top of the layers creating the coffee chocolate top layer.
- Freeze overnight, cut into desired shapes, and enjoy!
* These should be stored in the freezer