No bake, one food processor, chocolate, and CBD oil. What more could you ask for in a recipe!? Recently I tried out Blue Ridge Hemp Chocolate coconut oil infused with CBD and I’m totally obsessed. To be honest, I’m not exactly sure if I’m getting the proper effects from the CBD oil or if it’s from the chocolate flavor. Because let’s be honest, chocolate can give us the same relaxed feel. In my last CBD recipe I was able to bake with the oil, this time around I froze it and it did not disappoint. I made a soft and sweet crust with dates and a fudgy “cheesecake” layer guaranteed to satisfy any sweet tooth. All of this was made using one food processor and a glass rectangular tupperware. Just pre-line the container for easy removal and you’ll have it in the freezer in less than five minutes. Hope you guys love this recipe!
- 1 cup pitted dates (about 10 large ones)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup pre soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup dairy free cashew yogurt
- 1/2 cup melted CBD chocolate coconut oil
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tbs pure maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- almond butter
- sea salt
Note: if you don’t have CBD coconut oil, you can substitute regular coconut oil and cacao powder (with an addition of a sweetener like honey if you desire!
- Combine the crust ingredients at one time into the food processor. Pulse until everything is well combined and should form a sticky “dough”
- Empy the contents of the food processor into your lined container and press firmly into the bottom to create the crust. Let this chill in the freezer while you work on your filling.
- Rinse the food processor to rid of any leftover crust pieces. Add in the ingredients for the cheesecake filling including the melted CBD coconut oil. Pulse this until there are no visible chunks left. There should be a smooth mixture, like a thick smoothie.
- Pour the mixture on top of the crust and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Add on optional toppings such as the almond butter drizzle and the sea salt before freezing. Store in freezer overnight.
- Once frozen, cut into squares and enjoy! I had to let it defrost for a little before cutting so the cuts could be smooth. Then stuck it back in the freezer for storing and eating. ENJOY!