No bake, 6-ingredients, gluten free, vegan, and refined sugar free oatmeal tahini cookies! So perfect for any occasion! The recipe is super simple, but let me know if something doesn’t make sense or if you need any help! I’d be happy to help in any way that I can.
- 1/2 cup pre-made or homemade oat flour
- 1/2 cup regular oats
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tbs maple syrup
- 3/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 Hu Kitchen chocolate (to melt for the drizzle)
- Make oat flour if you don’t have pre-made flour! Just add a little more than 1/2 cup of oats into a food processor and blend until a smooth, light flour has been made. If you already have a flour, just use exactly 1/2 cup
- Combine all the ingredients together into a bowl and mix well. Use your hands to mix to make sure everything is combined super well
- Form balls with your hands and use the back of a fork to press them down gently. If you press too hard the cookies might split, so just be careful!
- Optional: melt chocolate and drizzle on top
- Place them in the freezer for a few hours before enjoying!
- Keep them in the dresser to keep them fresh for a long time 🙂