No products in the cart.
I’ll be honest here, I haven’t experimented much with collagen or CBD. But when Ancient Nutrition combined the two in a flavor I couldn’t resist, I knew I had to give it a shot. I was hesitant to try something new, but I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to do so. This product did not disappoint and my pancakes were just perfect.
Note: if you don’t have this or have access to it, no worries! Feel free to sub another collagen or just leave it out all together for a banana bread pancake. If you do leave it out, also take out the applesauce. The applesauce added a moisture to the cakes, but is not needed once you take out the dry ingredient of the collagen!
These pancakes are gluten and dairy free and are made with no refined sugars. I hope you love them as much as I do! Happy baking and happy breakfast friends
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Golden Chai CBD Collagen
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Throw all ingredients into a blender (except the chocolate chips) and blend until a smooth batter is formed
- Once the batter is ready, hand mix the chocolate chips into the batter
- Heat up a skillet or pan to a medium heat with a little avocado oil and make the pancakes one by one! Tip: use an ice cream scooper to measure out the same amount every time!
- Top and enjoy! My favorite toppings: granola, yogurt, almond butter, and mashed berries