Let’s combine all my favorite desserts into one… sounds good?
Honestly if I topped these with soft vanilla ice cream, this would be my all time favorite dessert, no question. As is, it’s hitting the top five.
This recipe is gluten free and dairy free and it’s just perfect!
I hope y’all love it as much as I do! Happy baking friends 🙂
Gluten Free Oreo Brownie Cake
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup cacao
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6-10 gluten free oreos found at Trader Joes
- Combine all ingredients except for the oreos into one bowl and mix super well
- Pour the batter into a lined brownie dish and flatten out the top
- Crumble the oreos on top of the brownie batter
- Bake for about 15-17 minutes at 350 or until fully cooked through
- Cut and enjoy 🙂