Ever looking for a quick snack in the middle of the day?
I know I always am.
I love all things savory, but recently I’ve been craving sweet snacks in the middle of the day. It’s kind of like having dessert at random hour which just makes me so happy. These chips were such a quick and easy solution and I’m so excited to share them with y’all. I hope you guys love them as much as I do! Happy baking 🙂
- pumpkin shaped cookie cutter
- 5-6 almond flour tortillas
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 4 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Using a pumpkin shaped cookie cutter, or any other shape if you want, press out as many “chips” as you can from the tortillas
- Place the chips on a non-stick baking sheet with a little room in between each one
- Using a brush or even the back of a larger spoon, spread an even layer of oil on each chip
- In a bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together
- Sprinkle the mixture on top of each chip. Make sure each chip is well covered
- Flip each chip over and repeat the steps to cover the other sides of the chips
- Bake at 350 for about 8 minutes. Allow the sugar and cinnamon to brown and crisp
- Cool and enjoy