Why are cookies in any form always so good? I could eat cookies all day long and be totally ok with it! I love making the basic chocolate chip cookie, but this time I thought: “I want a cookie cake!” So, I take my basic cookie mixture and poured them into single serve ramekins and I’m never turning back. I was able to serve about three people, but you can definitely break the mixture up into four different containers. I just like a big serving, you know? Hope you guys like this recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup dairy free yogurt (I used Kite Hill)
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- Start by mixing together all the wet ingredients. Make sure the almond butter mixes in well with the yogurt, vanilla, and eggs!
- Once everything is stirred together well, add in the dry ingredients except the chocolate chips and continue to whisk so that the flour breaks apart evenly and there are no lumps
- Add the chocolate chips of your choice and mix evenly
- Spray or line three to four mini baking dishes. I was able to get three larger servings, but you can definitely break it up even more. The mixture will rise so leave a little room for the mixture to grow
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes. The top will become golden brown! You can poke it with a fork to check if it’s cooked at its center
- Let cool and enjoy!