No products in the cart.
- 1 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1 flour
- 3 very ripe large mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup almond butter (for the swirl)
- gingerbread spices (1/4 tsp cloves, 1/2 tsp ginger, 2 tsp cinnamon)
- Mix all the wet ingredients for the batter (leave the almond butter out)
- Add in the dry and mix well to create a smooth batter
- In 6 non-stick ramekins, pour the batter about 1/3 of the way up
- Pour a little almond butter into the center of the batter
- Top off each ramekin with a little more batter to cover the almond butter center until there is no more batter left. If you have extra, grab another ramekin and make another!
- Add a little more almond butter on top and create a swirl using a toothpick
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 350 or until the edges are golden brown
- Cool, top with extra chocolate chips, and enjoy!