No products in the cart.
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp applesauce
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 crushed up oreos
- 1 tbsp chocolate chips (optional, but also like not… ;))
- Add all wet ingredients into a small bowl and mix well
- Add in the dry and mix to create a nice smooth batter
- Pour in the crushed oreos and chocolate chips and mix evenly into the batter
- Scoop the mixture into a microwave safe mug or ramekin dish and top with a few extra chocolate chips
- Microwave for about 2 minutes or until cooked through fully
- Top with whatever you want and enjoy!